- A simple and fun educational game composed of interlocking tiles with lots of illustrations of fun animals to count, designed to teach children from 3 to 5 years their first notions of sets and mathematics.
- The interlocking tiles are self-correcting, so that children can independently check their answers.
- A journey through the world of numbers that children can experience independently, testing themselves individually or challenging friends and family using the group playing modes. For a game that never ends!
EDUCATIONAL VALUES DEVELOPED
- Logic and observation abilities
- Usage Of Technological Tools
- Numbers, Quantity, Calculations
|DIMENSIONS||4,70 x 22,50 x 29,00 cm|