- An amusing robot with a motor and lots of electronic and mechanical activities designed for allowing small children to develop manual skills, logical thinking and motor coordination.
- Shifting the lever on its head will cause the robot to change expression and play mode. There are 3 play modes, educational, quiz and sleep, each with dedicated contents for fun-filled moments!
- The child can press the buttons to learn animal names, as well as sounds, colours and lots of new words.
- By selecting the quiz mode, the robot will propose simple riddles to be solved, helping children to improve their cognitive skills.
- In the educational and quiz modes, the robot will start moving in space, playing tunes and songs and attracting the children’s attention.
- In the sleep mode, the robot’s movement is deactivated and the toy will entertain the child with songs and nursery rhymes.
- The many educational contents are accompanied by amusing light effects.
- The diversified range of levers, buttons and mechanical activities requires different ways of interaction, developing child's dexterity and his understanding of the cause-effect relationship.
EDUCATIONAL VALUES DEVELOPED
- Visual Perception
- Hearing Perception
- Tactile Perception
- Body Perception
- Eye-hand Coordination
- Space Perception
|DIMENSIONS||20,00 x 30,00 x 32,00 cm|