- A large playset to learn new words and compose the first simple sentences.
- The box contains a rich kit with shaped cardboard elements for building a coloured playset for the farm.
- The kit includes lots of characters and objects: the farmer, animals, trees and tools, all equipped with a handy support to keep them upright.
- There are also three-dimensional elements such as the shed, the hen house and the tractor, which the child can use to create the setting in which the objects and characters will be moving.
- As he engages in arranging the various elements in the farm, the child can match the name tags with each subject or element, learning names in the process.
- In the advanced play mode, the child can try matching the tags with the articles and the adjectives as well to form the first simple phrases.
Montessori Na Farmie
EDUCATIONAL VALUES DEVELOPED
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Reading and Writing
- Creativity and Imagination
- Manual skills
|DIMENSIONS||8,50 x 28,00 x 24,50 cm|