- An amusing multi-activity interactive armchair that plays music to delight small children with its rhythms! For playing games and music, resting and singing, while learning words, numbers and colours.
- It is filled with musical instruments, including a maraca, a drumstick for playing the drum, a pianola and a mini-console with touch buttons and a luminous screen.
- A special sensor built into the seat detects when the child sits down and proposes engaging music and interactive dances, inviting the child to play in motion.
- The Play Sing and Dance Armchair has plenty of functions for interacting with sounds, music, songs and words. Lots of mechanical activities for playing games and music, and developing manual skills.
- The “Dance” function proposes interactive songs such as the “armchair dance”, which invites the child to stand up, dance around the chair and sit down before the countdown ends.
- The “Play” function guides the child in playing the pianola using the colours of the buttons, introducing him to music.
- With the “Sing” function the child is encouraged to sing along with the armchair a simple song that stimulates lallation, while the “Relax” function offers lots of cuddles and sweet melodies.
El Sillón Bailón, canta toca y baila
EDUCATIONAL VALUES DEVELOPED
- Visual Perception
- Hearing Perception
- Tactile Perception
- Body Perception
- Eye-hand Coordination
- Space Perception
|DIMENSIONS||18,50 x 50,00 x 39,00 cm|
|LANGUAGES||Inglés (británico),Español (castellano)|