- DOC will accompany the child as they learn: - helps develop logical reasoning and problem solving skills; - teaches letters, numbers, colours and the names of animals.
- With the robot they will learn as they play at programming commands. DOC is the first ever game that brings children closer to Educational Robotics in a fun and creative way.
- The robot can be programmed to roam at will or follow the pre-programmed routeson the game cards, helping your child to develop their logic and problem solving skills.
- When used in 'smart' mode, the robot will recognise its position on the game board and offer suggestions for playing the game to the child.
DOC, el Robot Educativo con voz
EDUCATIONAL VALUES DEVELOPED
- Logic and observation abilities
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Creativity and Imagination
- Manual skills
|DIMENSIONS||9,30 x 41,80 x 27,80 cm|