Authorisation for the processing of personal data and privacy information notice as per Articles 13 and 14 of General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – GDPR)
In accordance with articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR, the following information concerns the processing of the personal data provided to Clementoni S.p.A. through this form.
The Data Controller is Clementoni S.p.A. with registered office in Recanati, Zona industriale Fontenoce, VAT no. 00092380435, referred to below as “Clementoni” or “Controller”.
Categories of data processed
The following data are processed by Clementoni through the form below:
- personal details and address (first name and surname, delivery address)
- contact data (telephone numbers, e-mail addresses).
Purpose of the processing and legal basis
The data are processed for support purposes and for the delivery of any pieces missing from puzzles after the customer’s purchase of the product.
This information needs to be processed so that Clementoni provide the appropriate support to its customers resulting from the latter’s purchase of the product (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR). The provision of the above-mentioned personal data is always optional, but failure to grant it will mean that the missing pieces cannot be delivered.
Period for which personal data are stored
This form will be stored for 6 months from the shipping of the missing pieces. The data contained in it will be stored in digital form for 10 years, again from the time of shipping of the material, and then deleted.
Disclosure of data
The personal data may be disclosed to external subjects, duly appointed processors (art. 28 of the GDPR), who process the data on behalf of Clementoni S.p.A. for order and shipment management purposes.
The list of recipients of personal data can be viewed in the “Privacy” section of the www.clementoni.it website.
The processed personal data will not be disseminated or transferred to third countries or international organisations.
The personal data will be processed manually and using computers. For that purpose, all procedures will be used which are suitable for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data in compliance with the regulations in force.
Rights of the Data Subject
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 13 to 21 of the GDPR, the Data Subject may at any time exercise the following rights as regards Clementoni S.p.A.:
- right of access (users have the right to receive confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed, as well as information about the data processed and to receive a copy of that data);
- right to rectification (users may request the updating or correction of the personal data concerning them);
- right to erasure ( “right to be forgotten”) (users may request the erasure of the personal data concerning them, in the cases and under the conditions indicated in Article 17 of the GDPR);
- right to data portability (in the cases and under the conditions in Article 20 of the GDPR, users have the right to receive the personal data concerning them, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, the right to have the data transmitted to another controller without hindrance).
- right to restriction of processing (users have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of their personal data, in the cases referred to in Article 18 of the GDPR. Where processing has been restricted, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject's consent or for the defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest).
- right to object (when the personal data are processed in the public interest or the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their specific situation. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the Data Subject shall have the right to object to the processing without providing a reason).
- right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
Exercising the rights of the Data Subject
For the exercise of these rights, excluding the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority, users can contact Clementoni S.p.A. by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Clementoni S.p.A. has appointed a Data Protection Officer in accordance with art. 37 of the GDPR (Data Protection Officer – DPO). For any request and to exercise their rights, users can contact the DPO by writing to the e-mail email@example.com or by post addressed to:
Data Protection Officer
Zona Ind.le Fontenoce scn
62019 Recanati (MC)