- A colourful lorry and an activity suite with numerous pieces to be taken apart and tools to help little ones build up their manual skills!
- The engine unit with component parts on the side can be dismantled. One of the games children can play is using a screwdriver to loosen the various parts.
- The rear pistons move up and down when hit with the hammer.
- The front wheels are double-sided (with or without snow chains) and can be removed and swapped around for an adventuresome time whatever the terrain!
- It has an activity button on the window for learning letters and lots of songs, rhymes and fun noises designed to help kids assimilate numbers and shapes.
- 2 separate tools: hammer and screwdriver for playing and pretending to repair, take to bits and put back together.
Interactive Tool Truck
EDUCATIONAL VALUES DEVELOPED
- Visual Perception
- Hearing Perception
- Tactile Perception
- Body Perception
- Eye-hand Coordination
|DIMENSIONS||13,50 x 29,50 x 23,00 cm|
|LANGUAGES||Inglés (británico),Español (castellano)|