- DOC will accompany the child as they learn: - helps develop logical reasoning and problem solving skills; - teaches letters, numbers, colours and the names of animals.
- With the robot they will learn as they play at programming commands. DOC is the first ever game that brings children closer to Educational Robotics in a fun and creative way.
- The robot can be programmed to roam at will or follow the pre-programmed routeson the game cards, helping your child to develop their logic and problem solving skills.
- When used in 'smart' mode, the robot will recognise its position on the game board and offer suggestions for playing the game to the child.
DOC - Educational Talking Robot (Dk-No)
EDUCATIONAL VALUES DEVELOPED
- Logic and observation abilities
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World
- Creativity and Imagination
- Manual skills
|DIMENSIONS||9,30 x 41,80 x 27,80 cm|